Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Thousand Words

If anybody has some Camp SOY pics they'd like to share, or videos for that matter, there is a way to share them on this blog. Send them to me, and I'll get them put up. Because this blog is about laughing at each other, and nothing makes you snort your milk up your snout like humiliating pictures/videos of coworkers/friends. I don't like putting my email on the internet, so take five seconds to ask one of your fellow SOYers how to reach me if you don't know how to already. Bonus points if you're female and single.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask the Ex princess

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The former princess, prior to you.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

DianaNow - get off the Inferiority Complex pills.

Fartscroll - You're obviously an insider. Now I'm curious.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

So much to get...I've promised not to take over this blog too much. So if you want to get to understand me better (or get more confused), check out my other blogs - click on my profile for the links.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home