Monday, April 04, 2005

El Presidente de Un Manojo del Perdedores: ¿Dónde Está Su Lealtad?

In an earlier post, Josh toyed with the idea that this forum would be a good place for "legions" of Shmulik adherents to unanimously declare their faith and allegiance to El Presidente (del futuro).
Where did Josh go wrong? Not only has no-one commented on Josh's post, but I don't think I've heard anything positive about Shmulik so far! (Well I might be to blame for that but I don't think I've said anything negative per se; just that shmulik's a robot.) I guess I'll just have to be dan l'kaf z'chus that it's pashut that everone wants Shmulik to be president. Or that no-one really cares about SOY elections (my personal shitah). Or that no-one knows when SOY elections are. Or that we all want Diana to beat Shmulik. Oh, and Diana, if you're not running, you should run just to spite Shmulik.
Toodles.

4 Comments:

Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Diana-
I'm not into bubble-bursting but 'chauffEur' is spelled like so, and "secretAries" like so.
Oh, and gimp means someone with a limp, is that what you meant? So did you mean shmulik will limp around doing your "every command", or that Shmulik would be your personal slave, subservient to every beck and call that you make?
Either way, you should be president and Shmulik should write your speeches.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We want Diana, We want DianaNOW!"

Rumor has it that is the Chabad Club's new niggun/campaign jingle. Everyone knows that all YU guys are looking for that special woman to tell them what to do the rest of their lives. So who wouldn't vote for Benny? (Other than her arch nemesis, the toenail painting Bengy.)

1:42 PM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Um yes, I think it was still amusing for the 2 of us, don't you?
It's not like no-one was there to hear it; I pity the lonely tree whose cries for assistance go unheard...

9:53 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

What is it about sefardi women that make them so irristable? Their sense of humor? Their fashion sense? The draw of a girl that doesn't speak English?

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home