Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ah, Memories

As I was sitting in my cubicle today, I suddenly realized that I absolutely missed having people plow skid movers into closed doors. Or topple pallets stacked with heavy books...onto other workers. Or stealing cash from the registers. Good times.

I mean at Kraft, I try and pull anything funny, and I just get a bunch of blank looks. I mean is it that abnormal for a guy to climb from one cubicle to another? Or putt a golf ball down the hall?

You can't get away with anything in corporate America. My suggestion to you all - Enjoy it while you can. Shmulik really is much more forgiving than the mainstream workplace.

5 Comments:

Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Wow, Marzipan Rugelach, that's an expensive peace-offering here in America; it's probably cheaper to fly to israel and bring some back at the rates they're currently going for.
And about shmulik, what can we say? He just doesn't know how to appreciate aesthetics in general, and in this case, art.

11:58 PM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Don't want to make a new post so i'll shtupp my comment in here:

Um, miss fave, I just want to say that I hope your "all about me" link isn't actually an apt description of you; there are some, ahem, let us say "interesting", descriptive phrases included in the litany of definitively jappy characterstics.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

You're right about the "interesting" characteristics. No wonder she is the "Fave." Everyone has a role at Camp SOY. Some do things, others just are on display for the freak show.

6:49 PM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Vayehi bimei haShah...
Look Sammy, I know you're FOB from Shiraz, Tehran, etc.; however, here in the new country it's spelled P-L-O-W. It's not spelled like dough or pronounced like pluff. It's plow, with a southern twang at the end.
Long live the Shah!

Miss Fave, thanks for clearing things up; that site makes some nasty insinuations for those who might term themselves princesses of the Jewish variety.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Just a few points for clean up.

For the record, I believe "ploughed" is an acceptable spelling. As our local liason to the farm belt midwestern community, I annoint myself the expert on the subject. Also, I would like some mac n' cheese with that, since you're offering.

The Favorite never denies some of the most disgusting insinuations of her description. Must be throwbacks from her own days running from third world countries. Looks like she and the Elder have something in common. It's no wonder she has(d) diplomatic immunity.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home