Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Dear Verizon: #$%&!

I have cracked the code. You see, deeply embedded in their name, their essence can be found:
EVIL rzon wireess. Now although the rest may not make sense, it is clear for all to see that the word evil is smack dab in the middle of their name.
In addition, if you take the gematria of 'verizon wireless' you get 'satan', and if you add the kolleil you get amaleik, eisav, avi avos hatumah, and tumtum.
If anyone wants to direct any friendly, heartwarming comments towards Verizon, please feel free to post them here; I guarantee they will be recognized in good conscience and with full appreciation.

5 Comments:

Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Excus-a-mwah, I normally don't have time miss "i'm always online"; I'm just venting my anger and frustration at not being able to receive important e-mails and retrieve voice-mails that are piling up on my phone. Down with verizon! The end is coming!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Um...I thought Nextel was the official wireless communications carrier of Camp SOY? I guess I'm out of the loop. And plus I don't really get many phone calls or emails, so I guess I didn't miss anything. But if you read the Cherem of the Gedolim against most G3 and G4 cellphones (those that can display pictures), then I guess they'd agree with most of Tabak's assertions.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

DianaNOW. No good blog is complete without photos. Why should ours be any different? Just make sure you identify the girls in each photo, their age, and appropriate contacts for interested parties.

8:02 AM  
Blogger etaham PUNK! said...

its such a role reversal, that everyone is complainin about verizon. you shoulda tried using a nextel before succot.
(yes this is my first comment on camp soy, and while normally i hate blogs, diana has asked/forced me to join - just kidding diana)

2:20 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Some of you just never got to experience the Nextel in the old days...nothing like a free phone that works in Israel!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home