Friday, September 30, 2005

The blog is mine...ALL mine...*evil smirk*...Muhahahahahahah

People are probably wondering why nobody ever posts on this blog so I just want to tell you that it's because I have mind-controlled the blog into doing my, and only my, bidding.
In any case I figure that I can just post whatever I want and rant at will because there is no-one here to actually stop me. But, I will take this short-lived blog power-trip to use the blog to wish everyone a k'sivah vachasimah tovah l'altar chayim tovim u'l'shalom. Everyone should have a wonderful happy-happy joy-joy new year with lots of kapparah all around and everyone's t'fillos should be answered l'tovah.
I hope everyone is mochel me and everyone is mochel everyone else and we should all just have this giant mochel blog where everyone can just be mochel each other, but, alas! with all the people gone this cannot be.
Signing off,
Tabak

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Tabak - You'd like that. I'm not going to give you that satisfaction.

Not that I'm sure what "that" would be. Nor why it would give you satisfaction.

11:44 AM  
Blogger etaham PUNK! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:34 AM  
Blogger etaham PUNK! said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm...spam

2:34 AM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Wow, the blog has hit another all-time-low milestone: Spam. Mazal tov to the happy and nachas-shepping blog progenitors.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home