Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bored

Although Tabak has been the one dominating this blog for some time, I decided it was time to come back and have some fun. Well, it's Motzei Rosh Hashana and im sitting in my office (yes, I got an office before Shmulik!) BORED out of my mind! I mean -- true I'm just tired, thirsty and hungry as it is the fast of Gedaliah but man I NEED to do something! Also, I don't really have all that much to say which is an amazing feet for me! Well, just wanted to wish the entire family a Shana Tova and Gmar Tov and may this year, be a year filled with mazal and bracha for us all!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prime Books Launches Magazine
Sean Wallace, senior editor at Prime Books, told SCI FI Wire that he will be editing new magazine published by Prime called Fantasy Magazine .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

3:19 PM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

I guess with my 2 blog posts I have earned Diana's labal of blog dominatrix. I am ecstatic and so proud to have been accorded such an honor and received such an accolade from Diana. I hope there's some sort of prize.

Btw, you should know that while you may be having fun, this blog is ghost town. Pay more attention to previous blog posts.

And feat, not feet.

G'mar tov.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

No Tabak, if only you knew. Diana has some amazing feet.

And Diana, if you are so bored that you are looking for something to do at work, how about sending out resumes?

6:45 PM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Your resumes or her resumes? If yours, it's no wonder Kraft doesn't want you blogging at work: "hagam lichbosh es hamalkah imi babayis!?".

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Fartscroll said...

Happy new year!

10:59 AM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

bah! humbug

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home