Thursday, June 09, 2005

Diana as a blond


Diana as a blond Posted by Hello I figured it's time we shake things up here a bit. I mean sadly our beloved blog is dying :-( but Diana has come to the rescue at long last! I took this picture during finals, because of course I had nothing better to do then but I saw this wig in my friend's room and couldn't resist and I figured where else could I possible get a great reaction other than our famous Camp SOY blog. So... tell me what you think (as if any of you would hold back) Have fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

You don't need a guy to tell you that your platinum blonde hair doesn't match your clothing's dark overtones. Tsk tsk, and i thought you were a female!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Orlee said...

I think the blonde is a great look fo you! You should consider permanently changing your hair's color!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous fartscroll said...

nebach

9:17 AM  
Blogger Ettie said...

diana, its stunning!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Diana, I say you stick with a Sefardi Hechshered head covering.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home