Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Cinnamon Toothgel- UCH!

Well after many days of trying to track down Diana, I finally met up with her last night at about two am. Tabak, I must thank you for the kind gesture of hakaras hatov; Diana gave me your little gift. For those of you who haven't been following the blog, well, start following!

So Tabak got me, for some reason that I hardly understand, four samples of those new Crest toothpaste expressions in those flimsy plastic perforated tubey things that are impossible to open, until you finally resort to using your teeth to rip them. Tabak, Diana said that your favorite flavor is the cinnamon one, and you wanted to share that with me. I'll have you know though that I HATE the cinnamon flavored toothpaste gel stuff. Stupidly, I made the mistake of buying a giant tube of that the beginning of this year, and I dread brushing my teeth. Here's the problem with the cinnamon toothpaste- it's gel, and it's RED. So when you brush and rinse and spit, little globs of red gel no doubt stick to the sink. Every single morning and evening, I'd have to not only brush, but also scrub out the sink! I don't know if this happens to you Tabak, but I hope you don't leave little red gel globules in the sink. Paste for some reason doesn't really do that sticking thing. Anyhow, thanks again for it. (Oh, and did Diana happen to conveniently pick this up from the dentist's office?)

I hope all you guys- the ones still in Stern and YU- did well on your finals. Now that finals are just about over, it's time to get bloggin' again!

8 Comments:

Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Ok, so here's the deal.
Whenever using a new product, read the instructions! Doesn't it say pea-sized amounts for children?! No wonder you're getting globules all over the place; if you brush the gel onto your teeth it becomes foamy like any other toothpaste. I could never have imagined room for error in such a banal, repetitive routine.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Fartscroll said...

Cinnamon Listerine strips rock.

7:41 PM  
Blogger DianaNOW said...

Tabak, not all of us are as advanced with our reading skills, thank you for enlighting us!

10:57 PM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

enlightening?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Orlee said...

I would just like to comment that cinnamon is really the best flavor, although vanilla mint is suprisingly not too bad.

12:04 AM  
Blogger DianaNOW said...

Yo Tabak -- just because I earned my BA, does NOT mean I can spell! Quit picking on the little people will ya?

2:47 AM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Even if you want to debate about the cinnamon or vanilla flavors, the citrus flavor is hands-down the most horrendous flavor ever.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home