Friday, April 15, 2005

The Nuggie Sandwich


The Nuggie Sandwich Posted by Hello

I hereby present to all of you a picture of the amazing Nuggie Sandwich, delivered by Judd to Shmulik on account of bad behavior, publicly at the Seforim Sale (around 2AM). You should all seriously consider a number of things: 1) don't ever cross Judd or you might get a Nuggie 2) Shmulik TOTALLY deserved it and 3) It was really funny to watch! I apologize for the fuzziness of the photo, but it was my camera phone... I'll do better next time! Till then, enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

"Did someone say sandwich??? Where? I've been working all day!"
Whoa. My starvation flashbacks are extremely acute, akin to that of being tortured back in 'Nam.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

This is a classic picture. This really tells me what Camp SOY was all about...rebellion by the campers against the helpless counselors. Good thing we didn't have canoeing...

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home