Thursday, March 31, 2005

How to be nice...

There has been a request made that I post something nice -- I'm not quite sure how to do that -- but I'll take a stab at it (ok that already sounds violent!) Lets all reminisce in the days of old when we were all working endless hours of the seforim sale and being so giving of all our free time. I can think of no better people to spend my time with other than Sammy, Shmulik, Eli, Tabak, Beneson, Judd, Orlee, Josh (via IM and telephone of course!) Ettie, Yoni, and a myriad of others… I mean, what better way than to bond with each other than through fires at 5AM, water fights between Shmulik and myself, accounting with Ettie and Yoni, Josh with his ever amusing comments, Daniel babysitting set land when Simcha was gone…. The list goes on – but now I’m puking, because I can’t believe I wrote something so nice!!!! EEWWWWW! But that was for all the people I torment all day! (I can’t wait for the comments on this one…)

8 Comments:

Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

*sob* beautiful, just beautiful.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

DianaNOW, we need to teach you the fine line between nice and sappy. How about this - give us some of your prior humor, just try not to say Lashon Hora. That will more than qualify as nice. But Camp SOY isn't about touchy feely stuff. We like to be a little rough. I mean we all spent months laughing at the stupidest things at 4 in the morning together...

9:54 PM  
Blogger DianaNOW said...

I feel like we'd all be SERIOUSLY punished in the Loshon Hara department -- but I actually do put some effort into not insulting people -- but like you said -- the truth comes out at 4AM... And seriously did you think I was being entirely serious in my post -- I had to abuse the niceness and go for sappy to get my point across!

10:39 PM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

You know, you guys keep throwing around all-encompassing words like "we", but what exactly do you mean by that when you put it in conjuction with other numbers like "4", and suffixes like "ante-meridiem"? I can honestly say I was not only not laughing and frolicking about stupidity at 4am, but i don't think I was EVER there for anything at 4AM (baruch HaSheim)! Somehow I don't think I missed out...

11:54 PM  
Blogger DianaNOW said...

Tabak, you WISH you were able to corner Shmulik into an elevator and literally drench him with a full bottle of water, while he pitifully crumbled into a ball holding a set of Toras Chaim in hope that it would save him (Really, Sefarim only protect those that go to Shiur...) -- And thus I have four words for you -- Only at 4 AM!

12:33 AM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

To echo josh's words in an earlier post: I stand corrected.

1:19 AM  
Blogger theFAVORITE said...

DianaNOW, don't forget to mention the 4 am Seforim Sale FIRE... that was quite a humorous event! I know I was certainly laughing to see Shmulik scramble to put out the seforim (most excercise he's ever had). So DianaNOW, whatever happened to the charred remains? Did Shmulik ever get it framed? Nothing like some well-cooked seforim to liven up that bleak little office of his...

7:41 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

the_favorite, who needs burned seforim to liven up an office when we have you?

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home