Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hiding the Truth...

Ever notice that people with a lot of coverings have something to hide? Did you ever wonder why Josh has payos, a beard, and wears a jacket? What is he hiding? My personal theory is that he using the Seforim Sale as a front to embezzel money. The beard and payos are to throw you off, to make you think such a frum guy could never do something so terrible. But after last years sale Josh practically dropped off the face of the planet? Why the sudden need to dehock?

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Orlee - The act of Hocking is actually toxic to the human body. In small amounts, its effects are imperceptible. However, in heavy doses it can be fatal. This was the unfortunate circumstance in my case. Going into Dehock was necessary to repurify my system.

8:43 PM  
Blogger DianaNOW said...

Josh -- you're beyond repurification... give it up already!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

DianaNOW, so you're saying I should just go back to my second home in Brookdale Lobby?

8:06 AM  
Blogger DianaNOW said...

And why not?! I mean your behind inventory on this year's crop!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home